While trying to find a reputable insurance broker for staffing, you may wonder how exactly they help to provide the right type of protection for your company. Here are a few ways staffing insurance can personalize your coverage and hit the marker for your business.
- Discriminatory Employment Practices Wont Ruin Your Reputation If a potential, former or current employee tries to make a claim for wrongful termination or harassment, employment practices liability insurance can provide compensation for losses by the client company and staffing firm.
- Workers Compensation Insurance Can Protect Everyone Involved When accidents happen at the workplace, workers compensation insurance can ensure the employee receives the proper medical care regardless of who is responsible for the accident or cost.
- Property Damage Wont Wreck Your Finances If a worksites buildings or their equipment become damaged, staffing insurance can help cover the cost and keep an owned or leased building running. 4. Never Worry About Losses Due to Employee Theft or Criminal Offense When a client receives a worker who steals or commits fraud, insurance coverage can help cover the cost of lost inventory or income.
- Professional Errors Wont Imply Negligence Every now and then you may provide an unqualified employee or forget to run a thorough background check. Errors and omissions coverage can protect your company from lawsuits.
- Lost Data Recovery Coverage If your company loses income due to lost data on your network or computers, staffing insurance for electronic data processing will help compensate for the loss.